|Antique Model Aircraft||
1. This MAY be G. M. Suzor when he was younger!
4. G. M. Suzor who did, I believe, race a boat with this name.
7. Chatterbox III - 43.3 M.P.H. 1927. So this is ....Who?
10. Another 'unknown'
13. 'DANUBE II'
2. Victoria Park 195? G. M. Suzor receiving the prize.
5. Looks like the Vanners' entertaining friends?
8. "Leda 1910. The engine in the first hull. The first hull was not good for Straight Running” (Initialled ‘EV’)
14. 'IDA'. Built by Ted Vanner
3. St. Albans 1952 - Suzor again collecting a prize!
6. Perhaps Mr. and Mrs. Vanner with backs to far wall? But certainly a well attended 'do'.
9. Poor picture - Nothing known.
12. Looks like Leda III - So is that Ted Vanner or his brother?
15. If it's 'IDA' where's the name?