|Antique Model Aircraft||
1. Gwinn Aero?
A.E. Jones motor.
4. AEJ or DAP 3-cylinder ca motor
7. Stuart 'Simplex' Steam Engine by E (Ted) Vanner
Bassett Lowke 'Eclipse'
Another Mills 1.3 I believe
2. D A Pavely's first - Single Cylinder compressed air motor
Only time I've seen an AEJ with a flywheel.
5. Mighty Midget (Marine)
Bassett Lowke 'Eclipse' again
I know nothing about the Brighton
Found covered in preservative!
3. A E Jones Twin CA motor
Just possibly fuelled by steam?
9. These three pictures show Ted Vanner's 'All Alone' steam power unit. The cylinder attachment was made from a shaving brush(?) container!
12. This own design petrol engine is in Ted Vanner's 'Leda III' boat
Looks like a commercial model