Antique Model Aircraft
Anniversary of Bert Judge 1936 Wakefield win
1936 Wakefield Competition
1948 Wakefield Competition
Gamage Cup and Stag Lane 1933
T.M.A.C. Wing Notices
Halton v London Clubs 1927
Smallcombe Good Old Days
AG looks back to 1936
The Society of Model Aeronautical Engineers
Model Aircraft Magazine No. 1
Rippon Photograph Album Page 4
1. "Charlie" Birchell - Credited with introducing the use of 'Downthrust'
2. M R Knight
3. L J Pitcher
4. Possibly W Smallcombe
5. (LR) Frank Zaic
6. Norman Lees of Halifax club.
8. A E Jones with 'Ad Astra' by J W Plater
10. The 1936 Wakefield Team on the way to Detroit - Where Bert Judge (Top) won!
11. Possibly Rushbrooke with Isis
12. Col. Bowden with 'Kanga'
13. (LR) Chap on right is the same man in photo 12 on page 2 - But who is he?
16. Flt Lt E T Ware
18. (LR) Bullock on right
19. (LR) Geoff Dunmore & Ron Moulton?
22. Johnnie Munn
Rippon Intro PAGE
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.